Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I'm A Jetson!!! + Scrap Apple Quilts

We finally gave in...with the shared knowledge by some of you and then the Temple RV resort lending us one to use while there we bought a Jetpack!  And we love it!!!  Who knew it would be that easy to have a mobile Internet connection.  It works off your phone and creates a hotspot.  Now we have Internet service where ever we have phone service.  


On our last full day in St. George Joyce Weeks took me to visit Scrap Apple Quilts...thank goodness I didn't have to ride my bike again!!!


Shirley (owner) and Joyce Weeks (designer)


I love this shop...the name is as cute as everything in it...and if you remember 2 years ago I was looking for the border fabric that went with Mr. Chillingsworth and couldn't find it anywhere until I arrived at Scrap Apple Quilts...I bought the last 3 yards and made this quilt....


Enjoy the slideshow and if you see something 
you must have 
contact the gals at Scrap Apple Quilts

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own slideshow design

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely shop! They have some pretty wools, did any come home with you?

    Glad to hear you've solved your wifi woes. Have fun with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great for remote areas, and nice since you can camp where you want without being close to hot spots.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you got one, Anna! We sure love ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just be sure to watch your usage,! Ask me how I know.... (Hmmm ....😁). Please don't go over... It will cost a fortune! Streaming movies and videos eats it up for sure.
    They are great though! You might have the commercial / business plan, where it's unlimited; that would be great. If not....

    I've so enjoyed watching your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! You always have such great ideas.
    That quilt shop is to die for. Love the music. 😊❤️😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look out world Here comes George, Jane and Astro!

    ReplyDelete