Tuesday, April 5, 2016

This & That Tuesday

I am excited to announce that I will be blogging once a week for The Quilt Show!  I will still be blogging about my life with HH and Enzo here :) and The Quilt Show blog will not be a repeat of the Woolie Blog but will be in addition and I hope you will join me over there on Wednesdays.  Yep...Wednesday is going to be a 2 blog day!  The Quilt Show Blog is called "Anna & G, On The Road"  I am very excited to travel this new adventure.  My first Anna & G, On The Road blog post will be on April 13th if my computer skills work, lol.  

I am all packed up for a short camping trip in The Lil' Buffalo with HH, Enzo and my Sue Spargo projects!!! (trying to do a little UFO catch-up)  Hot Springs here I come!  Can't wait to soak these sore muscles and relax.  I have one whole cabinet in the RV for my stitching projects and threads...yep, we are talking about a substantial amount of thread.

The next blog post will be on Monday because where we will be camping doesn't have reliable internet service which means more stitching time :)  Last time we camped here I was able to post an occasional Facebook and Instagram photo, stay tuned.   

This week I did finish my wool table runner!


You can click on the photo to get a close up of the quilting and stitching. Another one checked off the list...
How are you coming along on your UFO list?


I wanted to leave you with this wonderful photo and quote.  
See ya back here on Monday and 
hope you have a wonderful weekend!



17 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Love to hear from you twice on Wednesdays - 6 times a week instead of just 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Evelyn's album hearth runner, looks overly in front of the fireplace.

    Congrats on the new gig! Will definitely be checking it out.

    Have fun on your get away. Nwill miss your daily posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations !!! I will be looking for you on the Quilt Show :-D

    BEAUTIFUL table runner !!!

    Have fun camping it sounds like a perfect getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool, can't wait to hear all about your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely runner. Your RV trips sound like lots of fun. I'm looking forward to your extra Wednesday post. Have a great Adventure #1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely runner. Your RV trips sound like lots of fun. I'm looking forward to your extra Wednesday post. Have a great Adventure #1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful table runner! I look forward to reading the new blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the mat looks there, nice rich colors.
    I hope you have fun and can post some photos of your trip, a hot spring sounds nice.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely runner!! WOW! Congrats on blogging twice on Wednesdays!! I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First let me say that I love your table runner...it's just lovely. Congrats on your TQS blogging gig. I'm a TQS member so I'm looking forward to following that new adventure. ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW WOW And Triple WOW!!! TQS made a great choice in bringing you on board. I've been a member of TQS since the first hours it was 'born'. It's been strong for years and you will bring even more fun to it. Congrats! But, who is G?? Wracking my brain, which isn't all that good at puzzles. There's HH, Enzo and you. OHHHHHH, dumb me. HH has a real name! OK, did I get it right? This will be a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wishes of success to you! and more fun reading for me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great time camping! I have no idea what the Quilt Show is, but I bet I'll know soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on the new job with the Quilt Show! I love seeing Enzo on Instagram, so I'm glad you'll keep that up. Have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just found you by way of Everyday Quilting. Your blog is a delight & I am green with envy that you can think gardening and camping. We continue to receive daily snowfall and Spring time on the porch seems far away. Your lovely wool runner could not be near our own fireplace as we use it 24/7. Great choices in colors and applique!

    ReplyDelete