Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sew Many Quilts

Yesterday I was signed up for a stitch day at Sew Many Quilts  which kept me from making a final decision on which projects to take on retreat.  After all...this quote says it all...I won't have a choice tomorrow, it's launch day...so, I will fess up tomorrow.  Kinda worried about the consequences of my choices...maybe I will go through the laundry basket again........


A stitch day at Sew Many Quilts is a relaxing day with friends.  I dug through my prepped projects and decided I needed a little holiday cheer.  I love this table topper from Primitive Gatherings and decided it was the one...Christmas in April...hummm.


Here is a peek at what the small but industrious group was working on...plus a peek at some of the projects in Sew Many Quilts.  Today I head to Woolies, need to get my stitch group fix in the next 2 weeks before we head off into the wild blue yonder! Don't forget to check out my introduction on The Quilt Show tomorrow.  Have a great day!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow made with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Love your topper... I think it was a great choice...and as we are AGAIN having a bit of snow/hail/cold....Christmas in April seems about right.....maybe I should join you and dig out a Christmas/winter project too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your topper... I think it was a great choice...and as we are AGAIN having a bit of snow/hail/cold....Christmas in April seems about right.....maybe I should join you and dig out a Christmas/winter project too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great projects and I love the one you are making.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a true statement, look forward to seeing you retreat choices to work on.

    Love that little embroidery piece, it would be fun to see it it late summer autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi-such a fun post- I have the kit for the Santa mat- may need to get it out soon! I was wondering about the little thread holders with the red tops. Did you make them or are they a purchased item? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete