Thursday, April 28, 2016

Moving on....

Today we pack up and move on to Newport Beach where we will be attending my cousin's wedding on Friday.  I am the oldest cousin and she is the youngest...although it may be a toss up who is cuter, ROFLOL!  I'll share a photo in a future blog and you can decide....be kind...she is sensitive.

We are juggling 3 different publications so I hope that if you follow all 3 you will give us some grace.  The Quilt Show blog is only once a week so things get put on the back burner for that and the Quilt Roadies is more labor intensive for HH and so he is trying his hardest to push those out. But, it is all dependent on the WiFi...we are having so much fun with the videos.  Between that and the Woolie blog it seems like a whole lot of work but it isn't...we are having a fun time sharing :)

I love traveling by RV...having a rolling outhouse is a blessing!!!  One of the things I wanted to do is eat similarly to how we ate at home.  Neither HH or I can handle fast food.  Our aging digestive systems just don't want to deal with fast foods.  We have been figuring out what is easy to fix and enjoy.  Last nights meal was grilled chicken with salt, pepper and balsamic/olive oil followed by cauliflower rice, which is cauliflower which has been finely riced.  I stirred fired it with onions and garlic.  Yummy dinner!


One of my quilt shop visits was to the Temecula Quilt Co. and I nearly swooned when I entered.  It was like the Quilt Whisperer was speaking to me.  If you are a traditional quilter who loves reproduction fabrics this is the Holy Grail of Quilt Shops!!!  My purchases will be declared on the Quilt Roadies You Tube Channel at a future date.


Enjoy the slide show! And, if you see anything you must have you can contact Sheryl at Temecula Quilt Co. ...I know I left with a bag of loveliness :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a photo slideshow

13 comments:

  1. OHHH...I NEEDED that! Love Temecula Quilt Shop!!! Hey, that means that you will be stopping at The Wool Lady, Primitive Gatherings, Fat Quarter Shop, Grand Country and The Country Loft!! You have to visit the LOFT before it closes! Such an experience! You are in Quilting Country!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched your Death Valley video, great camera work Anna. Congrats G on navigating that road with all the curves in a r.v! Loved driving it in my grand am.

    Temecula is such a great shop, so clean and well organized. I hope you got to part of that list Paulette suggested. So sorry The Wool Lady and The Loft are closing. Have a wonderful time at the wedding in Newport Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just watched your death valley video ! I am really enjoying watching your travels in the RV . Have a great time at the wedding !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally caught up with the videos, so fun to watch and G did a great job on editing and music. Love your rig, like the idea of having a truck unit but not when it comes to going out, then having the jeep is nice, especially in the mountains and back roads.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Temecula Quilt shop - I'm hoping to visit when I got west next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will never get there so thanks for the show

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have to say that I was getting a little nervous on those curves on I-395, might not like them in real life. Your videos are wonderful, G is doing a fantastic job. Thanks for letting us travel along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Temecula Quilt shop definitely looks like my kind of place! Sure wish I could visit. Thanks for sharing your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your slide show. I. Would love to go to Temecula Qilt Shop. I am working on their album quilt BOM as we speak. I'm so jealous...maybe one of these days I will get there too. Dinner sure looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Anna - that cauliflower rice dish sounds so yummy!
    I would swoon walking into Temecula too. Thanks for that delightful slide show.
    Hope you have a wonderful time at your cousin's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the slide show! This shop is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! I wanted every quilt in that slideshow...guess I'd better get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Indeed! Temecula Quilt Co has some gorgeous quilts and fabrics! Their sew alongs (especially the Summer one) and kits are awesome!

    ReplyDelete