Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Thoughts for Tuesday

I saw this quote on Pinterest (one of my happy places) 
and Iyanla Vanzant has always resonated with me.   
I thought it would be a good mantra to tuck in my pocket.  


For you Downton Abbey Fans...how did you feel after Sunday nights final episode.  I felt like they wrapped everything up but I wish they had done it over a few more episodes, lol...I am going to miss all of them :(


I finished prepping Block #2 of Sue Spargo's Cuppa BOM and I so wish I could share it with you but it is a big NO NO as a BOM requirement.  All I can say it this is going to be a joyful Cuppa Quilt!!!  Last week when I was stitching with the Berries I noticed Pat stitching a quilt that I have on my "TO Do" list.


I have got to dig out that book...I know I have it!  And move it closer to the top!  That is one of the issues I have...these fantastic designers keep cranking out new things to love and then stuff get pushed to the bottom of the pile.  I am the Princess and the Pea...and my pea is a quilt pattern!!!!


Stay tuned...come Friday I have a fantastic 
GIVE AWAY planned...
in the meantime I am off to stitching with friends :)

3 comments:

  1. I can see why that quilt is moving up in the pecking order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your Sue Spargo's Cuppa BOM project when you're allowed the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Wendy Williams! I've got her book and want to do some of them also! Check out the Quilts Moderne Spring issue, I just got it today. Their cover quilt is one of Wendy's and I want to do it..Round The Garden so fun!

    ReplyDelete