Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sew Therapy

Yesterday was one of those days that the doctor ordered!  After the twice yearly ritual of switching out the snow tires HH thought I needed a girlfriend sew day.  I had been told that open sewing was happening at Sew Many Quilts...and, to be sure to bring more than one project to work on!!

I decided to take mom's Featherweight, my Great Granny Squares and a hand stitching project for a trip to Bend.


There were 8 of us working on a variety of projects.  It was amazing how much everyone accomplished!  It was fun just taking the sewing machine for a ride, lol.  Although I won't be able to fit this stitch day into the schedule every month...I can dream about it :) Here is a little slide show on what everyone was working on...such a variety!  Tomorrow we see who the dog dish cough up as winners of the Give Away so you have 24 hours left to join in the fun!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a photo slideshow

8 comments:

  1. Sewing with friends is always delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sewing with friends is always delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great stitching going on, love that men's shirt one, very crisp and clean looking.

    I've got Woolies tomorrow, will take my min pillows for show and tell.

    Love all the other creative stitching you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I enjoyed looking at everyone's project! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sew in sounds fun and so many beautiful projects.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shirt quilt top--I need to start collecting some shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sew fun! All beautiful projects! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a very talented group of people with wonderful projects, loved the quilt made out of men's shirts and the music really added to looking at the photos, I loved " Bewitched" such a fun show !

    ReplyDelete