Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday Muses

Did you remember to set your clocks forward yesterday?  It was awesome to still see day light at 7 PM!  I always feel like I gain energy this time of year!  Our weather was all over the board...sun, rain and blowing snow...which provided lots of stitching time.


This weekend was one of those where you really have time to process your life.  It takes quiet time, reflective time...life has a clarity to it when you give yourself time to breath.  I wanted to make some headway on projects and what I have learned about myself is that it sometimes takes thinking outside the box, LOL  I decided that it would feel so much better if the box that I was making cross stitch inserts for was painted and ready for each piece as I finished it!  A Jedi mind trick for sure but, it worked.  I painted the box and inserted the first 3 pieces.  I know it will take me a few months to finish the entire projects but it will be so fun to see the progression.


The highlight of the weekend was celebrating St. Patrick's with DS#2 and my sweet DIL.  
They came dressed for the occasion!!!


Have a great Monday and don't forget to leave a comment HERE 
if you are interested in the Wooly Wound!

9 comments:

  1. How are you mounting the pieces in your box? Curious minds want to know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is looking great Anna. The kids look cute!

    Busy stitching weekend here also, wind rain sun, a mixed bag for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cross stitch pieces, I'm looking forward to seeing this finished. And yes please, I am interested in a chance at winning the Wooly Wound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will the stitcheries be covered with glass or left exposed? I like what you have done so far.

    Thanks for a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that box is going to be so cute! I wish my eyes didn't go all crazy when I try to cross stitch. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am enjoying the longer days, though we have rain this week, so not any sun now. Looks like you had a fun weekend.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes... quieting the mind sure can bring so many answers to life's questions! Absolutely LOVE this Blackbird Designs piece! I have all the ingredients.... just need to get started! Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was wondering if you would share the name of your cross stitch pattern. Was the box purchased separately?
    I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete