Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Friendships and Their Influences....

I can't tell you how pleased I am with the framing by Myrna of High Desert Frameworks of my Je Suis Paris cross stitch!  She wrapped the mats with linen!!!  I first saw this cross stitch when Sakae of the Pink Caramel Blog was stitching away about 3 years ago and knew...just knew...that, someday I would also create this lovely stitchery.  I contacted her and found that the stitchery was from Jardin Prive in France and with the power of the Internet had my pattern.


Last Friday I had the pleasure of stitching at Leslie's house...which meant I got to peek at her sewing room.  OMG...was it a place that inspired.  Every nooks and cranny was filled with beautiful vignettes.  We came way with our brains overloaded with ideas!!! And, since leaving Leslie's I have been cleaning and reorganizing my own Command Center, LOL


I know you will love this slide show and come away with ideas for your own spaces...why shouldn't we create in spaces of beauty!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free picture slideshow

12 comments:

  1. Wow...Leslie's Happy Place really does look happy... Thanks for sharing it . now I HAVE to go and clean my sewing room :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Leslie's Happy Place really does look happy... Thanks for sharing it . now I HAVE to go and clean my sewing room :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft turquoise she painted her sewing room. It is a lovely happy place to create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie's Happy Place really made me happy just looking at it! It's wonderful!
    PS Super cute dog that was laying on the bed, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of wonderful rooms and ideas and I do like the way she framed that. I just stick things in the frame, would like to do them nicely.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYTHING about Leslie's Happy Place put a smile on this face...right down to THAT DOG!!(Is he a cockapoo?) Loved all the colour and white touches! PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EVERYTHING about Leslie's Happy Place put a smile on this face...right down to THAT DOG!!(Is he a cockapoo?) Loved all the colour and white touches! PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet slide show! Leslie has put together a very happy place!
    Now you need my daughters cute armless chair with the Eiffel Tower print to go with your sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed your slide show. Leslie is SO organized and has a Beautiful sewing room

    Love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love that cross stitch! Must look for that pattern. No, no more patterns. Must look for that pattern. No..... :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. Did you follow the color chart for this piece? Yes, still thinking about it. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Anna!! Thank you for making me look so good! Love all your pics! It was such a fun day. - Leslie
    PS Millie is a Cavapoo (or Cavoodle down under) - half Cavalier and half Poodle

    ReplyDelete