Thursday, March 10, 2016

Fishy Business

One of the Fabric Stalkers sent me photos of her finished quilt.  We are less than a month away from our Spring Retreat in Prineville...and this quilt was pieced at our beach retreat last Fall for her husband.  A great jelly roll quilt or scrap quilt and you can feature any motif to personalize it!



...and...take a look at her daughter who just whipped this apron together without a pattern!!!  I don't know about you...but, I see a future designer in the making!


The group exhibit at QuiltWorks  was created by the Undercover Quilters.  This group reads a book together and then each creates a quilt that is inspired by the book.  This exhibit is the result of The Night Circus.  


Enjoy the slide show!  I hope you have a wonderful day...
I am off to a Turban Footstool class...wish me luck!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow created with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. The book "reports" are so amazing - best year yet (imo). Such creativity!! Have fun Miss Muffet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fish quilt! Very creative apron too. Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazingly talent people.
    I enjoyed the Smilebox video, too.
    Thanks.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely interpretations of the book, all that red, black and white.

    Cute fish quilt and apron!

    Have fun in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think today will be the only time in my life where I'll be a "featured quilter"! Thanks Anna! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it just me or is there a fisherman with sideburns and brown pants right above the fish in that closeup shot :)
    Fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete