Thursday, March 24, 2016

Buttermilk Basin Day

I am soooo excited!  
Today is the final class for the footstools!!!  
You'll see tomorrow if they turned out...???  

I loved this web card...made me laugh out loud.  I had to tidy up my sewing room last night because on Friday some "old" co-workers are getting together at my house.  Although my cold is on the recovery end of the scale...I am still pooped!


I am caught up on the Free Mystery BOM by Stacy at Buttermilk Basin.  I decided to do a little extra stitching on my blocks.  I took individual photos so you could click to see an enlargement of them.  They are soooo cute! I think I am still going to add a few more buttons.





I hope my footstool turns out....yikes....

we are on the downhill slide of Spring Break here in Oregon and the town is a little more active.  Hope you have a chance to stitch a bit!  And don't forget to leave a comment HERE if you are interested in the Give Away.  Be sure you are a registered follower by clicking on the blue button that says "Join this site"

11 comments:

  1. Love your blocks!! I made my bird a bluebird as well!!i can't wait to see your footstools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are great! Have fun in class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your added touches if snow on your tree, the billion knots around your heart and the French knots and fringe on the touque and scarf.

    Your tuffet S are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying this Let It Snow mystery also. Can't wait to get home and start on the T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching on your blocks.....I'm printing the patterns for this one and hope to get the wool I need from my LQS soon. Looking forward to seeing your finished foot stools.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching on your blocks.....I'm printing the patterns for this one and hope to get the wool I need from my LQS soon. Looking forward to seeing your finished foot stools.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blocks! Isn't this a fun one to stitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blocks! Isn't this a fun one to stitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blocks girl!! Stacy has the coolest projects. Wish I had time to do them all. Enjoy your footstools! I want to make one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how your blocks came out, I still need to do the latest one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blocks look great! I am having so much fun doing this great project. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete