Friday, March 25, 2016

A Miracle At The Stitchin' Post

YES!!!  Yesterday a miracle happened at the Stitchin' Post!!!  You ask...what, what what...well, I signed up for a 2 day class and walked out with 2 finished projects!  That has NEVER happened to me!  I have a room full of class projects that still need to be finished.  This class by Sheila Sinclair Snyder of License To Quilt was nothing but a great time.  The class was structured so that success was guaranteed.  2  classes each about 3+ hours long with homework to be completed in between.  It was so much fun to see the result of every one's home work.  And, we ALL walked away with a finished stool.  The good news is that she is coming back to Sisters in the Fall to teach again!!! So watch for the Fall class schedule.


The Stitchin' Post is going to be carrying her little 
Tuffet Pincushion Kits!  Adorable!


I was on a roll and decided I was going to make 2 since I would have the support of the instructor during my class.  I choose Jelly Rolls for both of them with a couple of added prints to mix.  This was a Little Black Dress Jelly Roll with a few French prints added.


I decided to give it a little bling with the button...OH LA LA!


For Emily's Tuffet I chose a Tula Pink Jelly Roll...I love it!!!  I ordered the feet from Amazon and chose a little danish flair for Em's.


you can't help but Smile when you look at this Tuffet!


I love taking classes...especially when I get the project done.  There is something wonderful about the support and camaraderie of learning something new in a great class!  A few days left to get in on the Give Away! Just click the link, leave a comment you are interested, be sure you are a registered follower of the blog...and please, check back and see if you won.  My life is too crazy busy to chase down winners :)  

Wouldn't this make a sweet Wool piece!


24 comments:

  1. That really is a feat and two beautiful ones at that! Your choices for fabric and feet are perfect. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - they are BOO-TEE-FULL!!!!!!
    Not sure I would have chosen the one you did - but it is very elegant looking! And the other one so bright and cheerful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're just as nice as I knew they would be. Great finish !

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're just as nice as I knew they would be. Great finish !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Sandy...absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing, I think I'd be lucky to get one of the pincushions made let alone two completed tuffets!

    Great colour additions to the pre cut strip packages! Love your button choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, LOVE the tuffets. Been looking for a local class to do these. Yours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the tuffet (underneath the fabric) an item that you can order or, or, or what???? So cool and yours are extra cool. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Anna - and two of them, finished! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. AAAhhh!!! Those stools are way too cute!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love these stools especially the Black Dress one with bling ;-)
    Happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! They are absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations! I agree, it is so nice to try new things in a class.
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tuffets! The button on yours looks like all the little strips meeting up and I was going to say wow! You really matched up the center perfectly! The button sure adds the perfect compliment. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Easter to you and yours Anna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those came out beautifully and fun way to use up fun fabrics.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Such a great feet (pun intended). I love your fabric choices. I would love to make one.....one of these days🐰

    ReplyDelete
  17. What cute, cute tuffets! I've seen these around on the internet, but thought that they look like a ton of work - but you got TWO completed, gorgeous tuffets done!! Well Done!!!! I love them both and I'm really impressed with you making two at the same time. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your tuffets are amazing! I also am curious to know what was involved in getting them together. Is the a wood base in there? Inquiring minds want to know--LOL! Congrats on your TWO finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love you tuffet foot stools!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love those tuffets and I'm totally impressed that you finished it during the class. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    Robinets de Baignoire

    ReplyDelete