Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Woolie Day

Yesterday was a great Woolie Day at QuiltWorks...stitchers working on UFO's and lot of show 'n tell that  can be seen on Cottons 'n Woolen.  Yes, Anne and Sandy have been power stitching!  But, they proposed that we all jump in starting next month with some UFO's of our own and Anne will be posting them on her blog :)  Love the motivation!

I finished my stitching pillow which was a Lisa Bongean project on the cruise!  Yes, I am proud to say mine is finished and was being used at the Woolie gathering:)


Here is a close up...I love it!


A couple of show 'n tells from Woolies...first a sweet quilt by Lori from the 
Kim Diehl small quilt program.


And then, Mary brought her mug rugs that she has been working on 
and I picked out my 3 favorites!


The QuiltWorks Gallery was filled with wonderful quilts...the Featured Quilter was Shannon Poe.  You are going to love her quilts! You can click on her bio below and read all about her and then enjoy the slide show of her wonderful quilts!  I hope I will hear how to fix the link to The Quilt Show so you can see if for Free :)  Have a wonderful Hump Day!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow created with Smilebox

7 comments:

  1. Love the stitching on the flower of your wool project! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the pattern name of your pillow? It is lovely Anna!

    Great slide show, off to visit Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful group and pieces and I love how your pillow came out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wool applique--I keep telling myself I am going to learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thought I'd let you know I watched your bit on "The Quilt Show" The link worked and you were great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always liked that quilt with the area codes on it. Her story is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pillow! I think it's just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete