Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Quilt Show

I received an email from The Quilt Show for a one week free link of the segment in which The Quilt Show allowed me my 10 minutes of fame, LOL...so click on the link and check it out...I am in the last 10 minutes of the Jenny Bowker Show.

I finished my latest cross stitch, 
a sweet Christmas Woolie on 32 count linen.


I have chosen the next cross stitch project...
I love this acorn!


What I found when I dived into my cross stitch thread was a big nest of thread and 
I only had 4 of the 11 required colors!!  Hard to believe...
so, off to JoAnn's I went for the rest of my thread.


...now, I am ready to stitch my Acorn :)


My mail yesterday included a Minion surprise from my Canadian Woolie girlfriend,  Sandi!!!  I have to say I think I look adorable and on top of that I am toasty warm.  I can't stop giggling at Enzo's reaction to the Minion invasion!


11 comments:

  1. Do you do your own framing? The sheep is so cute and the frame is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do your own framing? The sheep is so cute and the frame is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, couldn't watch the Quilt Show episode via your link. I'm told the link was valid 2015-02-21 through 2015-02-28! (last year?) They may have forgotten to update it! Don't know what to do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute minions...and I love the cricket collection of crosss stich patterns...I have an awesome autumn/Halloween pumpkin one I hope to finish this year . .happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute minions...and I love the cricket collection of crosss stich patterns...I have an awesome autumn/Halloween pumpkin one I hope to finish this year . .happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have 2 rescue pitty-mix pups and a granddog (a rescue greyhound) that remind me so much of your Enzo. I think he is just wanting to know where his minions are. If we only knew what they truly were thinking. it really is wonderful living in their world (giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you liked my little gift to you Anna, when I enjoy seeing your minion video clips I knew I needed to make them for you.

    Looking forward to seeing you on the Auilt .show, hope they give you an updated link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't access your link to your show. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! You are cooooo cute! :-) Love the minion sox! I bet Enzo starts growling at them after awhile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the Minion socks!!! I think Enzo does too. 😄 Toni Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family.
    Robinets de Baignoire

    ReplyDelete