Friday, February 19, 2016

TGIF + Full Disclosure

whoa...it is Friday...and I survived the week of non stop activity and am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend.  The book club met Monday night and the book of the month was The Boys in the Boat.  An EXCELLENT read and I give it a Woolie 10 stars.  I know at the next Olympics I will be watching the rowing with new found understanding and awe.


I should end the week with a Full Disclosure...I ended the cruise with 4 extra pounds but the good news it is already gone....and I also disembarked the cruise with about 16 new projects!!!  SACRE BLEU!!!  Excuse my French...This photo is a pile of gifts from Lisa and Stacy...


...and this is a photo of all the patterns that I purchased...
on board a floating quilt shop...oye vey..
and these 2 photos do not include the 
5 projects that we started on board.


Sigh...being a passionate quilter means that you will have more projects than you can finish in a life time...but, oh what a wonderful life it is!!!  Yesterday I had some sweet stitching time with the Sew 'n So Sisters and made a little headway on Block 3 of the Yoko Saito BOM.  Thought I would share some of Lynda's stitchery...which speaks for itself :)  Remember Monday the Dog Dish will cough up 2 winners of the Buttermilk Basin Give Away...just leave a comment Here and please be a registered follower of the Blog :)  Have a wonderful weekend and we'll see ya back on Monday!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Picture collage made with Smilebox

13 comments:

  1. Lynda's stitchery I lovely. I like that shr did her LOVE in pinks and reds.

    Now remember you said you were going to organize and start that Sue Spargo BOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCORE!!!! Lucky you! You have some mighty fine projects ahead of you! That Primitive Christmas Book is my all time favourite PG book! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects. There are many happy stitching hours there. A quick question from a novice: do you use fusible on your wool applique? Which one do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really got a lot of nice patterns and I do love the christmas one, on my to get if I finish other things, lol. I am enjoying her new BOM though.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog and the give aways. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the Buttermilk Basin. I'm still working on my Live Simply monthly blocks. The background block is framed and on the wall so I simply have to keep up with making the monthly blocks to attach to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally got a chance to watch the Quilt Show and you did an amazing job!! oh my, you looked great, your neighborhood looked beautiful, and the whole show was one of the best. Way to go, Anna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome projects! Going up to do some quilting myself today . Stitching Saturday ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you got some really great quilty treasures on that floating quilt store. What a great adventure you had!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great loot, Anna! Looking forward to seeing your projects. Lynda's stitching is wonderful and I agree with you about the book. Amazing what some of those young people had to endure in those years!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your purchases look exactly like my online shopping cart at Stacy's website right now! I am so envious of that cruise--it looks like it was quite the experience--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOOOOh, a floating quilt shop would be deadly for my pocketbook. Love the Buttermilk Basin pattern with the truck - looks like you are in for lots and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you again for a fabulous book recommendation . . . I can't put this one down.

    ReplyDelete