Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Birthday to My Favorite Ground Hog

Life with this Ground Hog has been nothings but a wild ride filled with the highs and lows that life can throw at you...but, in the end I get to celebrate every Ground Hogs Day with my best friend :)  I hope we get to spend many more birthdays together.  The best part was having my boys together :)




Well after a year of planning this Woolie is heading to warmer climates...leaving the snow behind!!  Robin and I will be heading to Ft. Lauderdale where we will board the Oasis of the Sea for 7 days with Lisa Bongean and Stacy West.  I will be blog incognito until about the 15th of February but will be posting on Instagram and Facebook if you are interested in seeing what a quilting cruise looks like :) When I get back I will give you the low down so you can decide if this is something you want on your bucket list. 


...and just in time for me to leave my Block one of the 
Sue Spargo Cuppa arrived!!!  I am drooling and 
will have something to look forward to when I get home :)


I am leaving you will a little slide show of the Stitchin' Post , so many yummy projects...there is a little for every kind of quilter :)  See you back here on the 15th of February and don't forget The Quilt Show on Valentine's Day!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Greag, great photo of you and the bay's. Hope you had fun at the Hot Springs.

    Love all those mini quilts at the Stitchin' Post, you are so lucky to live so close.

    Have fun with Robin on the cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! I had an email from Stacy earlier and she said she was getting ready to escape the blizzard! Have tons of fun and if it crosses your mind tell her Hi from Maecee's "Mom"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could go, sounds wonderful and two of our favorite quilters, dream vacation. I will definitely be following along on Facebook, I want to see lots of pictures.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping can go on the next one. HAVE A BALL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That just sounds like so much fun. How lucky are you to be hanging out with Stacy and Lisa? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip. We will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy BD to your DH! Life sure is a lot more fun and interesting when you live it with your best friend. (my BFF is my honey, too!) Enjoy your quilting dream vacation with Stacy and Lisa. Wow, can't wait to read all about it. Thanks for sharing all those delicious little quilts.

    ReplyDelete