Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cruise ~ Part 2

I officially need a Quilt Therapist!  A couple of month's ago I signed up for a class with Tamra at the Stitchin' Post knowing full well that there would only be a day between returning  from the cruise and the class.  Par for the course at that time I registered I thought...no problemo...someone needs to be in charge of me.  When I first saw Tamra's quilt I knew I wanted to make this happy quilt and I have no regrets but it is officially a WIP.  


The quilt is wonderful and the blocks are fun to make!


On to Chapter 2 of the cruise...
If you have an opportunity to take a quilting cruise...
take the leap...it is an experience like no other.  
The beautiful sunsets are inspiring.


The sunrises are filled with promise for the day...


Today's slide show includes show 'n tell by Stacy and some class shots.  Our group was divided into 2 conference rooms.  Each day our room would start with Stacy followed by Lisa in the afternoon.  We had 3 days of classes with a total of 5 projects.  Each project included a pattern and wool needed.  Our bring aboard supply list included a list of threads and sewing supplies. 

Don't forget the GiveAway sponsored by Stacy West of Buttermilk Basin.  Just leave a comment  Here  and be a registered follower of the blog :).  Have a great Wednesday...I am heading to Sit 'n Stitch at Sew Many Quilts...gotta keep working on those UFO's!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own photo slideshow

13 comments:

  1. Loved the quilt/project pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Thanks, I needed that! Everything was WONDERFUL!! Just beautiful projects! Several (all!!) are on my TO DO LIST!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more than half done on that raffle quilt. I did all of Stacey's blocks, but all the spool blocks are flannel and much more difficult to don need a very scant quarter inch due to the thick luscious flannel.

    Great projects, nice to hear how you were set up. Love many of those samples Stacy shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful quilt, but too much piecing for me, lol. I plan on finishing small ones and reducing my stash and then I can concentrate on larger quilts again. Love the photos, fun to follow along on your trip.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a memorable trip! Thanks for sharing it with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the quilt. I have never been on a cruise; the husband is trying to talk me into one. Good to share your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Great Gran Squared quilt! I have the book, but haven't done anything past that. What a fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you all had a fabulous time. Who's pattern was the raffle quilt? Stacy or Lisa's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I travel I have allow a week...or two...to recuperate. I can't believe you took a class that day! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were with two wonderful designers. Loved all the pictures and a few are on my To Do list for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The projects and the show and tell are beautiful. It looks like a fantastic trip. Thanks again for letting us peek. I'm loving this. ;-> Toni Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. How inspiring!! Love all the projects and what a wonderful way to get together, on a cruise:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute projects. Seems like a wool stitching cruise solves the bringing your sewing machine problem.

    ReplyDelete