Thursday, February 18, 2016

Catching Up

One of the things about traveling is that it makes you really appreciate your life at home.  No doubt about it I had a great time on the cruise but as Dorothy said, "there is no place like home."  I loved stitching yesterday at Sew Many Quilts.  It was a smaller group than usual but the show 'n tell was very inspiring.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free picture collage


I wanted to wrap up my report on the quilting cruise with a slide show of the scenery.  Coming from snow country it was wonderful to be on the water in temperatures that were about freezing!  When the ship set sail from Ft. Lauderdale people would come out on their balconies and porches and cheer, waving flags and blowing horns...it was a farewell party!!  Kind of like a tailgate party!



I so enjoyed the scenery and I would recommend a quilting cruise as a new experience.  I know that Gloria and Vicki are planning another Woolie cruise so be sure to check on their website, Olde Green Cupboard.  Only a couple more days to leave a comment Here for the Give Away!  Be sure you are a registered follower :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design personalized with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the cruise pics! Enjoyed them all!! Also enjoyed the stitcheries, especially THAT Scarecrow!! He stole my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Cheshire moon shot, gorgeous scenery Anna.

    Sometimes a small stitching group is perfect especially when you've been so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness your stitching friends have some wonderful projects! I love the Scarecrow! And of course the redwork is lovely. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowmen stitcheries, those look fun to do. I can imagine sitting on the deck and watching the sun set over the ocean, gorgeous photos.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be lovely to get out of this rain for a few days and enjoy the sunshine. Enjoy your catch up time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great time you and Robin had! The projects looked fun... I must look some of them up!

    ReplyDelete