Friday, January 22, 2016

Here is the Story....

 ...When you are a blog writer...you are not writing for a newspaper or magazine with a bazillion readers...nor is anyone paying you...all you are doing is fulfilling that need to connect and enjoy the process of writing.  It is a kinda of journal of one's life and everyone else's life in close orbit.  You never really know if anyone is really listening unless they leave a comment or write an email.  But then, a Sew 'n So sister arrives and says she brought you a present after reading a blog post!!!  Did I reveal anything about my underwear in a blog post??? Do I have a secret??? Is the other personality I consult before taking on Dear Jane projects named Victoria???


When I unpacked the bag there was a box called The Collection!  of Wool???


...and then when I started to pull the cover...it said The Underwear Collection and Kim said she read somewhere on the blog that I was laughing so hard I almost 
pee'd my pants...


...so she brought me a Depends for any future times that I might be laughing so hard I need them...or, if I am on a plane...when ever I might be in need!!!  What this has taught me is friends have your back, someone is really reading the blog...and, I may have to filter what I write...NOT! LOL


Linda was so sweet to have made one of those bags with the clear window so you can see what's inside for both Robin and I for our travels in February!  


The fabric is perfect for girls on the go! Thank you Linda!


A little vignette of our Yoko Saito Blocks and a peek at Linda's quilts!  Remember it is UFO Friday!!!  I am pressing the fabric for my Primitive Gathering holiday quilt and hope to start making those half square triangles!  Have a wonderful weekend and see ya back here on Monday!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free collage

12 comments:

  1. The depends "gift" cracks me up!!! And in a Victoria's Secret bag...how fitting! Lovely photos of works you and your friends are doing. (The sun is shining as I write this!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The depends "gift" cracks me up!!! And in a Victoria's Secret bag...how fitting! Lovely photos of works you and your friends are doing. (The sun is shining as I write this!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha!! What a great gift--and I LOVE those clear bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny. Great bags and wonderful quilt show.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's hilarious! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL....HILARIOUS. I so wish I were going on that cruise. Have a blast and make sure to pack.....OR...wear that garmet
    HA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love friends like Kim & Linda...so thoughtful...making that clear window in the travel bag so you could see your Depends easier...heartwarming...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't make a comment this morning, my IP wasn't connecting, love the special gift you got. Your travel bag is lovely...where are the two of you going?

    Love the pictures of the groups Yoko Saito blocks, who is all stitching with you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny!! Your gift cracked me up!

    Love the Yoko Saito Blocks! Wow! They will make beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny! I love what you wrote about blogging. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Yes indeed, blog friends can be the best!

    ReplyDelete