Thursday, January 21, 2016

Crazy Quilter



I must be...certifiable...is there a special facility for Crazy Quilters...not quilters who do crazy quilting but Quilters who when offered a Dear Jane book say sure I might be interested in the spirit of sharing.  Or, was it a devious plan by another crazy quilter to hook me into this insanity???!!!  In fact this wonderful bed runner of 4 rows of Dear Jane blocks was as far as Sue wanted to go and then she offered the book to me.


After talking to myself for a split second without much arguing I heard myself say YES...I'll take the book...oh and I'll take the free block patterns by Temecula Quilt Company...because I really need another couple of UFO's...really...Please...I need this, @#$%^...thank you Sue :)


I swear every time I show up to stitchery at Sew Many Quilts the group gets bigger and bigger...and so I put a slide show together...but, I couldn't even get to the other side of the table so it only shows about half of what was going on!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free slideshow

Enjoys your Thursday...I am starting up with a PT appt...
so fun...
but I know I'll end up stitching!

7 comments:

  1. What a great collage of stitching projects.

    Loved the long carrot nose on that embroidered snowman.

    Can't start to imagine all the other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is indeed VERY good for you and your quilty friends! Thanks for sharing! Now get stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you will make four rows and pass it along to another in the group and eventually it will get done and you can raffle it off for future group activities;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I could go to a quilting group. Around here they are during the day which leaves out this working gal

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is "That's ssssoooo Anna!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder you are continually inspired...surrounding yourself with productive women who stitch such a variety of designs keep those brain cells constantly in motion! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder you are continually inspired...surrounding yourself with productive women who stitch such a variety of designs keep those brain cells constantly in motion! ;0)

    ReplyDelete