Thursday, December 17, 2015

Stitching...and Day 11 Winner!!!

I was so excited to get Block 12 of the Free 2015 Mystery BOM from 
I prepped it and stitched it up during Linda's Stitchery group at 
Isn't he adorable!


Now I have all 12 blocks done and am waiting patiently for 
January when Stacy will show us how she sets these fun blocks!


Today's slide show is of all the Show 'n Tell that Linda's Stitchery group brought to share at Sew Many Quilts.  This group embroiders, cross stitches, hooks, appliques and stitches wool...so much eye candy.

But, before you watch let me tell you that the Winner for Day 11 is....Kathy H....so send me your mailing address.  I am hoping to do Give Away send outs tomorrow!  And, don't forget...you are going to want to comment on the Day 12 Give Away...the winner of the grand finale will be announced on Monday morning!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own digital slideshow

8 comments:

  1. While I'm waiting for snow, I'm stocking up on small projects to work on with my GD. (she is on the inactive list for a few months) Love BB's monthly wooly blocks. Great show & Tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing set of stitcher you pictures Anna. So many lovely treasures.

    Your BB wool blocks look wonderful I too am wondering how she will set them.

    Have a lovely dreariness day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Kathy!
    Wonderful slide show, hopefully after the holidays I can start some new projects.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your slideshow showed some wonderful projects, I especially love the snowman hooked rug, is it possible to find out who designed the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are wonderful and are going to make the sweetest quilt! Your stitchery friends created such gorgeous projects! Amazing talent in your area! Is it in the water or is it the mountain air?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blocks!! Now I am kicking myself that I didn't start this one in January. :o Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a newbie but excited to read all of your posts. Definitely helping me improve. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the blocks, love the box, congrats kathy!

    ReplyDelete