Friday, December 18, 2015

A Week!!!

Can you believe it!!!  A week from today is Christmas!!!  How in the heck did that happen?  I have been enjoying this holiday season...it seems less stressful. We woke up yesterday morning to 8 inches of wet heavy snow. That will certainly slow down life.  Poor Enzo was running around trying to find his favorite spot but it was buried, lol


The Sew 'n So Sisters got together for our Christmas gathering and gift exchange...
look at the cute loot I was gifted!!!


The Sew 'n So Sisters met at Linda's home and it was beautiful!!!  I put a slide show together so you could see her beautiful decorations!!!  Don't forget you have 3 full days to leave a comment on the Day 12 Give Away which is all 12 patterns for the Bertie's Year.  You must be a registered follower of the Woolie blog.  Check on Monday morning for the winner of this give away.  Hope you win!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow made with Smilebox

11 comments:

  1. What beautiful home and lovely decor! That alcove above the deer and evergreens is lovely.

    The before and after show of the two candle mats was genius Anna.

    And her winter embroidery pieces, I'm speechless!

    Thanks for sharing this gorgeous home with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved thIs, thanks for sharing, all the stitching was gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little Enzo. We have not had snow here in Waynesville, Ohio yet but I know it is coming.
    Not a great fan of it. Thank you for sharing all your Christmas things. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, count me in. I love wool and enjoyed my ten years there. Would love this as a reminder of good times in OR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what a gorgeous home! I love the little wooly mats and the Dickens quote~ do you know the patterns? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please keep the snow, do not want you to share.

    Her home is beautiful and I am glad you shared that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wet snow is the worst. Wonderful gifts, always fun to swap with fellow quilters. What a beautiful home to get together at.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun gifts! The little owl is beautiful!
    Lovely setting for your party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Day 12 give-away! Your blog is incredible and so inspiring! Poor Enzo......I hear there is more snow to come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just about fell off of the couch laughing at Enzo's dilemma!! Just too, too funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the box, such pretty things.
    Poor Enzo!

    ReplyDelete