Friday, November 20, 2015

UFO Friday

Today I am thankful for all the quilters in the world who are working on their UFO's...because, I know I am not alone.  Have you peeked in on your UFO's...just to let them know you haven't forgotten them???  This week I continued to work on my Crabapple Hill Witch's Boot...and...


...Block 3 of my Sashiko Wall hanging...now I am almost ready to start Block 4!!


On Tuesday I took a class at QuiltWorks with this crazy quilt instructor! LOL  Marilyn had to show off her Fasinator...very stylish quilt instructor!  We learned how to construct the Absolute Bag which Marilyn designed (just click the link to contact the shop if you want to make your own Absolute Bag)


It is an excellent carry-all bag that can also be used like a backpack!


Here are a few renditions in various stages of completion by my fellow students.  I LOVE this bag and the class was so much fun!  I am not great at reading patterns so this was a perfect class for me :)





Lori finished hers and it is adorable...I know that Tula would love it!


Have a wonderful weekend and if you are already starting 
your holiday travels be safe.  Next week I will have some wonderful slide shows for those of you that will be checking here :)

3 comments:

  1. It looks like a great bag, what fabrics did you choose?

    Have a great weekend good show of your UFO's progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag...which one is yours?? In your Sashiko picture, what is the tool with the green ribbon???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making new stuff, the rest can wait till I am motivated again or maybe not, lol. I just work on what makes me happy at the moment, so I may end of with hundreds of pillows;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete