Friday, November 27, 2015

The Day After...burp...LOL

Just so you know...it is a little cold around here!


Ok Ok...I really enjoyed Thanksgiving!  From the moment I woke up I knew it was going to be epic!!!  I had the timeline all figured out to make everything ready at the designated moment...while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.  I only set the smoke alarm off 3 times!!!  I really am turning into a quite the chef :).  Our Thanksgiving meal was shared with dear friends and what a blessing to have a friend who is a potter!  Look at this cool vase and dish that will be living at our house!!


Over the last couple of days I finished stitching the last of my Buttermilk Basin's Free Mystery BOM.  I feel so good that I am caught up on this project and I can't wait till next month when we will be shown how the blocks will be set!  Now to decide what to conquer next?!  I really need my sewing table...whaaaaaa.  
  

Today, I am thankful for all the Paramedics, Firemen and Police that dedicate their lives to helping us.   I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  See ya on Monday where we will be talking about this years 12 Days of Christmas GiveAway!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear your day went well, the plate and vase are lovely. Good job on you BB blocks.

    Enjoy the day after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Buttermilk Basin BOM blocks. Adorable all. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete