Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thankful Tuesday

Today, I am thankful for choices.  It is a blessing to live a life that is full of choices because there are so many who do not have this blessing.  

I spent yesterday morning doing household things...including stringing another set of lights on my Blue Spruce.  We had strung some clear lights all around our Spruce only to wake up yesterday morning and found that a deer had not only chewed on our tree but crunched the lights and severed the string!!!  Not to be labeled the house that the deer can trash we strung a new set of "colored" lights which we will leave on all night and also put a container of ammonia at the base...so, lets see who the loser is!

In making a circuit of the sewing room I discovered that  I needed to catch up on the Free BOM by Buttermilk Basin.  I had 7 of them done.  
So I spent the afternoon prepping the last 4 blocks.  
I can't wait to see how we are going to set these blocks.


I am enjoying the EOTC (East of the Cascade) Quilt Guild.  Our meeting consist of fun, fun and more fun!  The most recent meeting included a member showcase...but, also Show 'n Tell by a couple of sisters.  Before the meeting ended we had the parade of Holiday table member. Yep...nothing but a great time!  Enjoy the slide show!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A photo slideshow by Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. Love all those circle quilts! Got my second one finished.

    Your BB blocks look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute blocks! Good luck with the deer... they have eaten all of my Arbor vitae trees in our back yard. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they ate the lights, lol.
    I need to catch up on my blocks, have two to make.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes to the deer eating lights! Ruldolph needing an extra charge?
    Thanks for the slide show...tons of talent here! I especially liked the scrappy traditional quilts! Just lovely!
    P

    ReplyDelete