Thursday, October 22, 2015

Stitcher Gang



Linda's Stitchery Group at Sew Many Quilts has exploded!!!  We are now known as a Stitcher Gang and I think they are going to have to add on to the shop to just accommodate the group, LOL!


I met a new stitcher!  Leslie is hand piecing this Grandmother's Flower Garden and she intends to hand quilt this project.  Since at least 80% of my projects have some form of handwork...seeing someone enjoying her hand project is so heartwarming.


I had intended to finish up my cross stitch project but sitting next to Anne with her big tangled mess drove me to distraction and I spent my time chatting and untangling her thread barf, LOL.


A class is being offered in January for this clutch purse...it is so beautiful.  The inside has slots for credit cards, license, cash...if you have any :) 
and would have a wonderful gift!


Take a closer look at the projects that the stitchers were working on.  All you have to do is click on the photo to enlarge it and then click it to shrink it...have fun thinking about what you might want to start :)

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Another free digital collage by Smilebox

7 comments:

  1. I wanna join too! :o( What a fun group and so many wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun group of ladies to stitch with. I do enjoy hand stitching but it does take a lot longer to finish things.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - that clutch is drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we were there in September it was PACKED. A lot of fun though

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! Thread barf! Love it! Cute minion sign too! I'd love to hang that by my desk at work! The Easter Egg cross stitch is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm waiting to see what you do with your beautiful cross stitch tree. I have a couple of small Christmas cross stitch projects waiting to be framed or made into something else. Love the tree !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently found a box of cross-stitched projects that need finishing. Oh my. So many nice pieces...have to figure out how best to treat them!

    ReplyDelete