Friday, October 16, 2015

Progress

I am making progress...I slept like a baby last night :).  I had an enjoyable day with friends.  Plus, Em came over for some binding instruction on the baby quilt she is making.  She also brought her Bali Bamboo table runner.  This photo does not do it justice.  It is filled with fall color and her pop fabric was purple.  I chose newsprint with a pop of red.  I have decided to use some left over newsprint fabric and make a border :) Such a fun pattern by Beyond the Reef which the can be had at the Stitchin' Post!


Enzo is most happy when Em is hanging in the sewing room, lol


Robin made Lori and I a little friend.  Isn't he adorable?!  His name is Oliver and he makes sure I keep my quarter inch seams :)


I forgot some photographs I took at Jane's Fabric Patch in Tillamook, Oregon.  Tillamook is a town known for it's fabric (lol) and it's cheese...
I like both...but, I am really partial to the fabric!!!


Enjoy the slide show and  the weekend!!!  Hope you have some stitching time set aside to sooth the soul!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow design by Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw that pink house I knew it was Jane's Fabrics. I'm always asounded by the vast selection of fabric there. You almost need a map so you don't miss any of the rooms.

    I think the only thing they don't have is wool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are able to get back into the swing of things and start working on projects, I know I always get a boost when I finish something.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that table runner!!! Enjoy the Autumn colors out there and take a nice brisk walk in our cooler weather, always a natural "high"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute runner! Have a great weekend! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew your mind was quiet last night. Good to hear. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. some pink house! wow!
    loved the box show!

    ReplyDelete