Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Jelly Roll Blitz

If you ever have a chance to take the Jelly Roll Blitz with Edie at the Stitchin' Post do it!!!  It is nothing but a good time. All it takes is a Jelly Roll and some pop fabric....and then, you are off to the races :) 


The cherry on this sundae is that Edie makes soup and cinnamon rolls for her classes!!!  Oh yeah...she sets the bar high for quilt teachers, LOL. 


Sue was the classmate who finished her Jelly Roll Blitz first!!  It is a 2 days class so today she is going to make another one!!  As for me and Em...we will be working on our 1st one today :)   I know I will be making another Jelly Roll Blitz because taking a class just to have fun is so relaxing.  Give it a try!


4 comments:

  1. I've wanted to make one, but taking a class with other quilters would make it so much more fun. Love the colors in both of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her little triangles that pop up. Most of the ones I've seen have been put together with just the roll and mitring the ends together. I like that she does butted ends and triangles for the pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like a fun class and with good food and friends, how can you go wrong.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete