Thursday, October 15, 2015

How Are You Out There???

I had one of those nights where you are comfortably sleeping away and then at 3:30 you wake up to go to the restroom and the 'ol brain kicks in...with questions, worries, what ifs, how comes...!@#$ I tried to suppress the conversation but the voices were really insistent that if I got up and started sewing I might discover all the answers to my questions, LOL.  At 4:30 HH came up to the sewing room and asked what was going on?  When I asked him if he wanted to hear the list, he said sure :)  I rattled my list off of things I had to do, questions I needed answered and worries I needed solutions for.  By 6:30 all my worries were solved.  Not sure what I would do without HH.  

This day, week, month I am on the hunt to find my peace...how about you?


It was a  lively group at Woolies filled with Laughter...
life and quilting is always so much more enjoyable when you laugh, LOL.  
Check out the projects everyone was working on. 
Have a great Thursday! 

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Create a collage

9 comments:

  1. The slide show is only 18 seconds long....:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris, it's not a slideshow. you can hover over the different photos and enlarge them for a closer look :)

      Delete
  2. Creative solution Anna to a sleepless night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a keeper of a HH you have...for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a keeper of a HH you have...for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet heart, mine would ask and then fall asleep while I was talking, haha. Wonderful wool projects.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Listen to your Spirit... without a peaceful spirit, your health will be compromised... and then nothing will matter... trust me on that one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally get this and it happens more often than I want it to. I'm always looking for peace...love that quote!

    ReplyDelete