Monday, October 26, 2015

Hello Monday!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend...I know I had a quietly sweet one.  Date night with HH, a bit of errands and a bit of stitching.  My friend Marilyn and I both have birthdays in October and we try to drag the celebration out for the full month.  This birthday card from her is perfection, LOL!


I was a little bummed to be missing some stitch time with Diane before she headed back to Texas...so, she and Marilyn came out to Sisters for a little play time.  I love when my Bend friends come out to Sisters...especially when they bring some show 'n tell!!!  Marilyn is working on these crazy quilted Hexies.  They are individually bound and when finished will be attached together.


Wanted to give you a close up ...isn't it exquisite!!


Diane has been stitching away on the FREE Bunnyhill monthly 
heart patterns which can be found on the Bunnyhill site.  
Can you guess which heart is my favorite?!


And look at the photo my DIL sent me....
My grandson's look like they love their pillowcases...


Last night a full moon was on the rise...so beautiful...and today Em and I are taking a jelly roll class...imagine that...I am going to be using a jelly roll...actually unrolling it and sewing it together, LOL
Hope your Monday is filled with friendship :)


3 comments:

  1. Marilyn's hexagon look interesting, how big are they?

    I have to catch up on my snowman, I'm guessing the wooly lamb is your favourite.

    Have fun with the jelly roll unwinding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a thrill when I was over at my grandsons' house.....and they were building a fort.....and I saw their pillows with the pillowcase I made for them! Hey they are using them! And I have you to thank for the inspiration to make them last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like seeing smiles on the grandkids. Can't wait to see what you make in class, I had a jelly roll and messed it up.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete