Monday, October 5, 2015

Celebrating & Cannon Beach

On our break from life we left the coast and headed to Portland where we celebrated our 38th Anniversary.  It is such a shock to both of us that we have been together for 38 years.  Our story is unusual in that we met...got engaged 3 weeks later (2 of those weeks HH was in Oregon and I was in California) and then we married about 3 months later...when it's right...it's right and I am blessed to be married to my best friend.

Portland was having some of those beautiful Fall days and we relaxed while visiting family, the music store and of course Fabric Depot.  

This photo I took of HH is one of my favorites...it really captures the mood of the week...quiet and relaxing...with some beautiful music.



We celebrated our anniversary at one of our favorite local spots.


HH was trying out some resonator guitars and I had to laugh when I walked into the sound room because it looked like he had a whole crowd listening to him play! LOL



I still have a couple more slide show to share...not wanting to overwhelm you with a really loooong slide show.  This one is of a wonderful shop in Cannon Beach...the Center Diamond  I never leave this shop without a bag of something wonderful!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design customized with Smilebox

7 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at the different things and how many things they have in that shop. It is so well laid out and easy to get around, I too always come out with more than a few goodies.

    Love those pictures if Greg, you HH, congrats on 38 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an unusual and touching story! Best wishes to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had a nice weekend together and that wall poster is too funny.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Anna! (Now imagine one of your kids coming home and telling you that they want to get married after 3 wks...scary hey!...Of course you would be thrilled!!) haha What a nice happy-ever-after story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 38th anniversary! Sending wishes for many, many more years together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I agree, that photo you captured by the window of your husband is really good...

    ReplyDelete