Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September?!

I am in awe that September is here...do you remember what your 2015 Word of the Year is???  Mine is "Release" and boy has that word come in handy this year.  This has been a challenging year on many different levels...sometimes the world seem like it is chaos.  The support from family and friends is a blessing...and then there is quilting.  I just don't know how a person handles the challenges of life if they don't quilt?! LOL


I thought this was a great quote to start September with :)  I am going to challenge myself to go to sleep with something positive in mind and to wake up the same way.  I think that even if we can't make a huge impact on the world our positive thoughts would at the very least change our immediate environment!


No quilting happened here yesterday...it was a day catching up on life...bill paying...doctor appointments...cleaning...but last night I did a little stitching while watching the BBC Sherlock Holmes show...I do think I am addicted to this show, LOL.  I am dedicating today to hanging in my sewing room...I hope your day will be as satisfying :)


4 comments:

  1. After spending a weekend at Big Bear, up on the mountain, I've come to the conclusion that I'm happy in my little suburb. I like the mountains, love the beach, miss New England, and love being near museums and shops and theaters and the buzz of the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, you are SO right about those positive thoughts. They can influence us all and the key is to remember to keep them in the forefront of our minds. I have a small notebook where I write positive words/sayings when I come across them when reading. Treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you were able to get some sewing done today.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The BBC S.H. with Benedict Cumberbatch?! I love him! I am a Cumber-bitch

    ReplyDelete