Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Passion

I spent yesterday running my pootie off...but my work is done, my teeth are cleaned, my mail is picked up and I got to enjoy my Sisters Bookie Babes...but, alas no quilting was accomplished!  In all the running about I spent a lot of time in the between spaces things about what I am passionate about. 

Have you really made a list of your passions?  It can be a reaffirmation of what you truly want out of life and...how you use your time.  I am foremost passionate about my relationships, both family and friends...then my list goes like this...
Enzo
Quilting
racism
Quilting
reading
Quilting
supporting my community
Quilting
education
Quilting
Mexican restaurants
Quilting
....yada yada yada

you get the idea.  I really get something fulfilling from quilting.  It calms me when I am anxious, it soothes me when I am sad, it lifts me when I am depressed and it fills my soul when I can pass on a quilt to someone who needs one.  I so love this quote...so, share with me what you are passionate about???


This gal is passionate about her knitting...and, because of that we all can smile :)


Have a great day...I get to share my passion with my DIL today...does it get any better???

5 comments:

  1. I have one thing I want, quiet time, lol.
    Bean wants to play all the time and I just want to sit and work on projects and not think about things for one day.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am passionate about, Quilting, Flowers, Painting, My dog Moose, my Cats, Tess, Millie & Cassie, my husband, my newly claimed home country Aruba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad Enzo made this list! smile
    that is some camper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that you and your d-I-l have such a good relationship. I am passionate about Mother Nature, quilting/sewing and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some explanation about "Racism" being on your list. Please circle back to me and let's talk about that. I'm very intrigued.

    ReplyDelete