Monday, September 28, 2015

Honey I'm Home & Finally Together

What a nice break from our schedule.  We headed to the Oregon Coast and the weather was perfect.  Enzo went to Camp Mel's and as with all camp experiences he played, played and played and so has been laying around pooped since HH picked him up, LOL.  

While on the coast & Portland we relaxed, ate great food, walked, celebrated our anniversary, read and checked out quilt shops.  I have a week + worth of slide shows to share with you!


Starting our trip with a stop at Finally Together which is a relative of Lori, one of the Fabric Stalkers!   This shop is huge and filled to the brim with a wide variety of  fabric!


Picked up a license plate...I seem to have gotten hooked on the plates, lol...and still don't quite have enough for the wall hanging I am going to make...
so, I continue the hunt!


Enjoy the slideshow and if you see anything give Paula a call and 
tell her you saw it on the Woolie!  Have a great Monday!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free photo slideshow

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great sop Anna, I've never gone to Lebanon before. Guess it will be on the list next time I'm in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we will have to find a good place for Bean for some trips, hard to do a lot of things when you have an obnoxious pup with you. A pup who just sat on top of me and is trying to give me kisses, he seems to be an attention hog and being on the computer is not paying attention to him;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete