Wednesday, September 9, 2015

First Friday at QuiltWorks + Announcement

It was such a pleasure to share my quilts during the September First Friday Gallery Exhibit at QuiltWorks.  I give most of my quilts away to family and friends and was worried that I didn't have many...but, I did find a variety of some of my favorites.  I am blessed because HH is the best quilting husband...supportive and will stop at any quilt store...the trade off is we also stop at Sportsman's and Cabelas, LOL


...and my blessing extend to living in a Quilter's paradise!  Wonderful shops providing a wide variety of fabric and classes.  It was nice of Marilyn to allow me to share my quilts.  It is my 15 minutes of fame, LOL.  


Enjoy my quilts...they definitely show what kind of quilter I am...I pretty much like it all!  I enjoy learning new techniques...and, am not married to one kind of quilting.  I do have my favorites like Wool...but, I like variety.  I am the "every quilter" and so every day is a fun day quilting.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free photo slideshow by Smilebox

19 comments:

  1. You have a lovely variety of styles and your work is beautiful. I'm sure it was great fun seeing them displayed at Quiltworks. Congrats on helping to send off a new quilter too. You are going to enjoy that for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the quilt show... you do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely slideshow of your quilts Anna. Thanks so much for giving names of designers or pattern names in case we want to look for one of them.

    Enjoy your 15+ minutes my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Quilt Show! Your quilts are just Beautiful! Wool is my favorite also and your wool pieces are gorgeous. Enjoy the fame :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all, especially the tribute to your mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your variety! I can see that you work on what you love. The Pat Sloan one is a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! You deserve your own show...and what a show it was!! Nice to see the family supporting your passion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so nice to see your quilts. They are wonderful. Thanks for the slide show. I felt like I was there. Nancy P.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilts are all fabulous. I'm sure glad we didn't have to pick our favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Announcement??? Don't tease. Is there a baby on the way????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoyed all your quilts, you don't pick the easy ones, by any stretch of the imagination. My fave is probably the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you quilts on your smilebox! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anna, thanks for the quilt show and sharing your quilts with us. You have great taste in quilts and the colours that you choose. I just finished the very same I Spy quilt for my daughter's friend who just had a baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on showing at Quiltworks! What a treasure you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been on vacation and just getting to view this one. Love your "I Spy" quilt. Is there a pattern that you used. I liked the way you did this. I'm about ready to do one of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is an old pattern...I know it was in a baby quilt book...I made it back in like back in 2000...

      Delete