Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blessings

I woke up Tuesday morning...opened the blinds and saw this!!!  What a blessing!!!  The mountains covered in snow.  A tad early but we'll take it and are praying that it will continue to snow up there!  


Oh my aching sacroiliac...all weekend at the Sisters Folk Festival...sitting in those chairs made me squeal this morning at the PT office when Rich was working on my back.  Getting older isn't for the faint of heart is it?!  Afterwards I headed to Sew Many Quilts to stitch with a wonderful bunch of women...all kinds of fun stuff being created...wool projects, embroidery projects, cross stitch!  such inspirations...and then Sharon one of the owners of the shop showed me this sweet Pumpkin project...OMG...am I ever in love.  The letters are cut outs that allow the background to show through :)  By next week they will have patterns and kits for this...so, if you are interested just contact the shop!


Enjoy this short sweet slide show and we'll talk again tomorrow!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a picture slideshow

8 comments:

  1. Yeah snow! Lovely photo Anna.

    Lots of lovely inspiration as always, take care of your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the projects were lovely but THOSE framed pumpkins are wonderful!! WOW!! You are so lucky to wake up to that view! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the projects were lovely but THOSE framed pumpkins are wonderful!! WOW!! You are so lucky to wake up to that view! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Overjoyed with the moisture we're receiving! Your view of the mountains is to die for...I love the seasonal projects that everyone is working on, SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would wake up early to see that sunrise, gorgeous way to start the day.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pumpkins all over the yard......do you know where I can get the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is delightful! We have snow here in mountains of southwest Montana, it is so needed. Will be looking to by that kit. I also follow you on Instagram 😊😊

    ReplyDelete