Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Warm Woolies

Life in Central Oregon is pretty darn different...when summer arrives you have to adjust your schedule by at least 30 minutes to get anywhere because we are a vacation destination.    Knowing that it was a Woolie day in Bend meant that I had to leave Sisters almost an hour ahead of time!!!  I am talking only 18 miles between Sisters and Bend...but, once you reach Bend...whoa has traffic gone off the charts!  I do enjoy my Woolie friends :)

I did some quilting this week on a little memory quilt I made of my parents sailing the Monterey Bay.  I love the texture of the quilting on the dunes.  I have been trying to do a little quilting here and there...expanding the quilting wrinkles on my brain, lol.


...now a little slide show of the QuiltWorks Woolie group meeting...such inspiration! Don't forget the Give Away!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow created with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Lovely projects Anna, my friend just made that hedgehog block...it is so cute for a little one. She also found a freebie cat with glasses online.

    I love QuiltWorks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sailboat piece and the way you stitched it, wonderful memory piece.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilting on the sailing quilt! Great slide show! I love how Mary put the banners together as a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see all the woolie projects and what a wonderful job you did on quilting the sand dunes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your quilts your making in remembrance to your family! Thank you for showing the little pillow!

    ReplyDelete