Friday, August 14, 2015

TGIF...Sweet!!

I am playing in Portland but you can follow me on Instagram where I will be posting some quilt photos!  I couldn't end the week without sharing the group exhibit at QuiltWorks! I didn't put it into a slide show because I wanted you to be able to click on the image to enlarge.  The exhibit is breathtaking in it's display!  These photos DO NOT do this exhibit justice and I hope if you are in the area you make time to see it in person.

I'll be back home by Monday and announcing the winner of the Give Away! ...and posting the next Give Away...which is pretty darn sweet!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and that it includes a stitch or 2!










3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those quilts look amazing Anna, at first when I looked at the photos before enlarging them I thought they were postcard said. But when I clicked I realize they are much bigger. The detail of them must be amazing to see in person.

    Have fun in Portland...wish I had gone to knit quilt quilt and met up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!
    wonderful!
    wow!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quilts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete