Friday, August 28, 2015

TGIF...

The perfect goal for all of us!


This week I have been working away on my Evelyn's Album...but here is the deal.  When you start a project in 2012 and let it languish until 2015 you had better be sure you have enough fabric to complete the project.  Since I decreased the number of blocks by 3 and I am using those 3 in a separate project...I didn't have quite enough of the Moda Wool and Needle Barn Red Tweed.  I hate it when I am just short a little bit...so, I hit the Internet!  After a few starts and stops...cause you know they don't keep reprinting most fabrics I found some yardage at The Stitching Post...not the Stitchin' Post in Sisters but The Stitching (with a "g" at the end) Post in Indiana!


The 4 yards I ordered came in less than a week!  Accompanied by a little note card that I can use in a future letter and this lovely hand written thank you note!!!  Now, that is what I call great customer service!  I will definitely keep this shop on speed dial! LOL


Hope you have a lovely weekend and that there is time to take a stitch or 2 :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on location a resource and to them for the lovely service and attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't that make you feel good when you get a thank you for ordering online. I need to get back to that same BOW, been waiting for some rainy days--one was suppose to be today-----but so far none, but see you might be getting rain. All of OR sure needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't that make you feel good when you get a thank you for ordering online. I need to get back to that same BOW, been waiting for some rainy days--one was suppose to be today-----but so far none, but see you might be getting rain. All of OR sure needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's what I call customer service! Well done Stitching Post in Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's what I call customer service! Well done Stitching Post in Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those colors together, that is going to be gorgeous.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is going to be a gorgeous quilt. What a great shop too!

    ReplyDelete