Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Material Girls

it is hard to believe but...no, the Material Girls did not turn 70...just one of us :)


Bev celebrated a special birthday and her grandaughter brought cake...yummm


Anne of Cottons 'n Wool can't eat chocolate!!!  Not to be daunted she ate the roses off the cake!


There was some pretty fine stitching going on...
Jean was handquilting her garden Angels


Mary was working on a rag quilt...clip, clip, clip


The birthday girl was starting a hand stitching project.


And Marilyn finished her latest project!...wonder what she will be starting now...you know that she is one of those unusal quilters who works on one project at a time!


Enjoy each other and have a happy stitching day :)

5 comments:

  1. I need to hang around with inspiring people like you do...lovely projects! Now I want some cake, too. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bev! Great way to enjoy your cake Anne...very out of the box thinking.

    Lovely projects being created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel Mary's pain... I finished snipping one quilt last night, four more to go... I'm trying to finish them up so all the mess is done with before the cleaning crew comes on Thursday! Meantime I'm back to sewing tumblers. Much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although traveling at this time every campground that has a hook-up finds me pulling out my laptop so I can attempt to keep up with my favorite people...love your blog! I live vicariously through your productive friends while I can't sew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun group you hang with!!! FUN times :^) Happy Birthday to Bev!!!

    ReplyDelete