Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hump Day

A friend sent me this quote and isn't it the truth...where would we be without our girlfriends?!  I went to Woolies yesterday and had my well filled with laughter, conversation and stitching...a perfect afternoon.  Of course I needed it after going to Costco and dropping my entire box of shopping in the parking lot and breaking one of the jars of curry sauce...yep, I can honestly say Woolies is an emotional life saver!!


I have decided that every time I walk into a Quilt Shop I am going to photograph my very favorite fabric of the day!  This piece  took my breath away!  If you are interested in it contact QuiltWorks.  I can see it as a wonderful quilt, bag or knock out dress.  It blends from daylight to nightlight...yum!


I had to share some of Blogless Sandy's quilts...
I love the touch of blue in this quilt.


I especially loved this sweet little quilt...I love the pieced background and the little Summer label.


Well today HH and I get to have our health work ups for our insurance carrier...I can't wait...NOT!  But once done I am going to have the most amazing experience!!!  I will be teaching QUILTING class number one to my DIL...oh yeah...you heard me...my DIL wants to learn to quilt...I tell you life is full of surprises!

5 comments:

  1. Love that skyline fabric, I see it is a Hoffman fabric, wonder if it came north of the borders, a lot of theirs don't. It would be interesting to see in person, is it one of those digital prints?

    Love Sandy's two projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that fabric and it would be fun to make into a bag.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo, have fun sharing your passion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, enjoy my quilt group meetings. They offer incentive and friendship and new ideas. Speaking of quilt friends, I just have to ask... How did your quilt friends, Blogless Sandy and Cakers, get their nicknames? Curious minds wanting to know... Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little quilt too, so sweet.
    Curry on everything?
    Good for her learning to carry on the tradition!
    I love that fabric, it could be a great garment bag!

    ReplyDelete