Thursday, July 23, 2015

Twisted Sisters + A Twisted Stepsister :)

I spent yesterday finishing up the top for my mini quilt with more than 200 3/4 inch blocks!!!  And then I jumped right into prepping the free Mystery BOM from Buttermilk Basin.  I am way behind on those and it was fun getting some wool projects prepped for our next Woolie gathering.

This evening I am having dinner with JoAnn's daughter.  It is hard to believe  Connor's Fairy Godmother is now our Quilt Angel.  She is the one on the left but he still has Marilyn who is on the right!  Treasure each moment with those you love...now, on to the Twisted Sisters!


One of the blessings of the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show is the people you meet.  We have so many visitors who after their first visit, come back year after year.  A Quilting Pilgrimage!!  Do you have quilting pilgrimages that you travel too???  Do tell...maybe I'll want to add one of yours to my list!, LOL 

With the many repeat visitors you are bound to make friends that you see year after year.  The Twisted Sisters are such a quilt pack.  They rent the house across the creek from us for quilt week and I look forward to their arrival!  It appears that they bring their entire sewing rooms with them and it is not a stretch for them to complete 20 projects or more in that week!!!


I have decided that I am one of their members and am the Twisted Stepsister!!!


This slide show is not intended to make you feel like a slacker...but to encourage those creative juices!!!  you will see a weeks worth of work cranked out for your enjoyment!!  Don't forget the Give Away!!! by clicking on this link and check out the guidelines :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. Just caught up with your quilt show postings and the loss of your good friend. (:0( ... What a fabulous time you have had! Such beauty and special friendships...ain't life grand?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be one of those step sisters, too! So many beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos!
    wow! that box music! :)

    ReplyDelete