Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Yesterday was to be my "ME" day and I am thinking about exactly what that means??? I got up and went to water aerobics...and that is a "me" thing...and, then I had a hair appt...me, me, me...but, then I ended up cleaning the house in anticipation of company...running errands...hummm....no stitching :(  So it ended up being a half me and half not me, LOL  Well, I think this is going to be a dream in progress.

I have an interesting slide show from QuiltWorks Gallery.  The featured quilter is Grace Grinnel and I have included her bio...so you can click on it to enlarge and read.  Her quilts are very different from anything I have created and are definitely in the Art Quilt Category.  I am amazed at the width and breath of quilting...there is room for us all!  Enjoy the slide show!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design created with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! What a creative mind this woman has...and the ambition to carry her ideas forth. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete