Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Monday...How Sweet It Is!!

I had a full weekend...how about you???  Seems this time of year our quilting takes a back seat to everything else we love to do...mostly outside..., LOL.  I love gardening...and then, there was the rodeo activities...also, my youngest son and his wife came for the weekend and  my sister and her book group from Napa flew into town!!  Saturday we all gathered together with a few of my friends and had a wonderful breakfast and discussion.  I now have a whole list of new books to read!!!

My son got together with one of his closet friends from high school who is now a father!  wow, how time flies.  His daughter is soooo adorable!  She looks a little worried about how high up she is in the arms of my son, LOL


Isn't she is adorable!

...and of course she loved the quilt I made for her :)

I am taking a blog vacation and will be return on June 22nd but, I will be posting on Instagram :)  

In the meantime here is an amazing slide show from the group exhibit at Quilt Works.  The Notable Woman Quilt Initiative is an amazing show!  Enjoy and we'll see you next week !


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. How great to get together with all those friends and family!

    Enjoy your time away, what cute quilt for a cuter bab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your hiatus! I'll just be over here, trying to hide from the heat... hoping the a/c holds up so I can get some quilting done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo of your son and grand daughter and she is adorable. I hope you have a nice rest, I will have wifi next week so hoping to do daily posts of what we do.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable. Sounds like you had a great time with family and friends. Enjoy your time away and I will be here when your back. Maybe you can share your list of new books to read, I'm always looking for a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at her curly hair!! So cute....

    ReplyDelete