Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hanging with the Woolies

Yesterday was a Woolie Day at QuiltWorks!  A couple of new projects...this adorable wallhanging by Sandy.  She has the knack for finding just the right frame at second hand stores.  Then she  prims them up and voila...the perfect project :)


Marilyn finished her Love pillow...I just love the buttons!  
This is on my list of must makes!


The rest of us were stitching away at ongoing projects.  The shop is starting to fill up with new stuff in preparation for Quiltpalooza!!!  Yes, all the local shops are preparing for the 40th Anniversary of the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show and there are lots of classes  and events going on.

I love this bag which uses the Row by Row license plates!


QuiltWorks is offering the diecut Bend logo!

There are lots of potential projects going on here!







I hope you are getting some stitching in your schedule.  It is going to be really hot around here this weekend so I am thinking that stitching in an air cooled sewing room sounds perfect! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to my visit to this wonderful event in July wow 40 years.

    Hoping to pick up some of the row by row experiences on my trip back and forth.

    Stay cool, it's going to be close to 40C here this weekend...do t get those temps till August if at all.

    Love the framed abc's perfect find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LOVE pillow is beautiful! Sounds so fun to hang out there and sew!

    ReplyDelete