Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Chit Chat

HH and I played a lot this week...
visiting several museums, gardens and restaurants :)


The Lan Su Chinese Garden is a wonderful jewel tucked away off of Burnside on the west side of the river.  A fully enclosed garden with hundreds of plants and tea house.  Definitely must see when visiting Portland!




Yesterday, I had to run errands in Bend which meant the Material Girls were at the top of my list!  Enjoy the short slide show showing you just a peek of the projects they were working on.  Don't forget the Give Away!!  Today I head off to Woolies!!!  Ahhhh, I do love my wool :) 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow made with Smilebox



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the slideshow. It's always fun to see.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the row quilt, your second block looks lovely Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a wonderful place to visit, love the gardens and water features.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice slide show! Do you know the pattern name for the appliqué block that has the circle and the birds? I just love it. Such soft colors. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhh, I want to make a Row by Row quilt like Pat's!

    ReplyDelete