Thursday, May 14, 2015

Woolies

Woolies had a nice turn out considering that 5 people were out of town.  I always love catching up not only with friends but with my stitching.  I am now working on block #12 of my Christmas quilt!!! Yes, the last one!!  

I loved the little spider and web that Marilyn had stitched on her UFO :)

The next 5 wool mats were made by Pat and they are all so adorable although I really love the apple core wool mat!





The QuiltWorks May featured quilter is Mary Klein and her story is as wonderful as her quilts...wait until you see the hexies!!
(click to enlarge and read)

Enjoy the slide show!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free photo slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Pat has done a lovely job of stitching her wool mats, I especially like her chick in the egg colours, yeah Pink!

    Lovely slide show yet again Anna, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woolies...always an inspiration. The exhibit this month is very colorful...summer is almost here!

    ReplyDelete