Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Stitchin' Post is Rockin'

The Stitchin' Post has been rockin' this week with some of the quilting & art world's all stars.  Kaffe FassettBrandon MablyErin Gafill and Sue Spargo have been in Sisters.  You really need to check out the  link on the Stitchin' Posts website for Workshops & Retreats because they have a fabulous line up year round!

Erin Gafill is an artist and teacher who brought her view of the world to Sisters and I was lucky enough to get a peek at what was going on while a girlfriend and I figured out what we needed for our Sue Spargo workshop which starts tomorrow.

If you get a chance you can come by the shop and view the art gallery in Twigs.




Here is Erin with her class of who's who!


Kathy and Jean are expanding the artist within.


...and Brandon and Valori are enjoying themselves.


Last night was an East of the Cascade Guild meeting and the presentations by Susan (click here to read all about her) and Janet Storton were wonderful!  The slide shows for this event will be on Monday. Today I head off with a girlfriend to stitch with Sue Spargo...please pray for me...that I am NOT creating another UFO!!! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Well, I guess the UFO dilemma is totally up to you girl! LOVE Sue Spargo ! I'm there with you in spirit... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Anna! I considered taking a class with Sue, but I'm not in to the embellishing much, although I love wool applique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you create Anna, I'm working on my leaves that I started with Sue in 2014!

    Yesterday at my wool group of the four of us there three of us are still working on them, so you aren't alone with UFO's.

    ReplyDelete