Tuesday, May 12, 2015

HELLO SALLY

Before I start todays blog I wanted to say something...if I don't email you back it is because I don't have an email address for you...I try to answer back within 24 hours but life sometimes gets in the way...with that said...Sally...I have received 3 emails saying you sent something to me at the Stitchin' Post.  I have gone down there and they said there is nothing for me.  Thank you for whatever it was and sorry I had no way to let you know :(

On the way to Portland we stopped at Pioneer Quilts which is now located in the Historic Broetje House.  Which without mincing any words...an AWESOME place for a quilt store.  The grounds were in full bloom!


I purchased a Buttermilk Basin candle mat kit...hard to pass those up and a few pieces of wool out of the wash basin of wool :)  I am stitching away on my Christmas project but other than that have nothing to show...but soon...I am going to start a whole bunch of new stuff!!!  I wish my Fitbit would keep track of energy spent on quilting!  I would look like one of those skinny models! LOL

Enjoy the slide show and if you see something you can't live without give them a call...they are the sweetest gals!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design made with Smilebox

8 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't get it. It was in a small brown envelope-- Two cross stitch patterns. Address to Stitchen' post Attn: Anna - "Woolie Mommoth" and Juniper Club. My email is s1marshall@aol Maybe sometime we will met each other I love Pioneer Quilts Sally from Salem Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my Pioneer Quilte fix Anna. I'm hoping to get down later this month to see I think in person. I love their new location I went there just as they opened and again in July and it felt like they have been there for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique building they're in! I'm not sure exactly where it's located but I'll check that out...a MUST see I can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup...I needed that! Gorgeous shop! Darn... those two blowouts on the I-5 prevented us from stopping off this year! All new tires are on the rig, so fingers crossed for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute shop! I love the building!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you think about exchanging with the best Bitcoin exchange service - YoBit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claim faucet bitcoins over at Moon Bitcoin. 163 satoshis every 1 hour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can click on CLAIM as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete