Monday, May 18, 2015

Hello Monday

It was a smorgasbord weekend...a little of this...a little of that.  Poor Enzo has been under the weather and this sign sums it up...except, we needed a Barfsville also :)  I am hoping to get him into the Vet today.


 The time with our little minion was priceless.  


 
It had been a while since my sis and I spent some one on one time together and all I can say it that it filled my soul. This kind of perfect weekend didn't allow for any stitching.  But, I do have quilting ahead of me!  This week Robin and I are taking a class at the Stitchin' Post called Little Pieces.  The row of blocks are 3 inch blocks.  I will need to pick some fabrics out of my stash before class.  It has been a while since I have taken a piecing class...should be fun!


Hope you have an interesting week planned!

7 comments:

  1. What a weekend of sweetness and joy you had with that little guy! He is so cute you need to bottle him to enjoy him when he goes home to mom, dad, and big brother!

    Hope Enzo feels well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome young man. Have fun with your class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Enzo... I hope he gets back to feeling A-okay very soon! At least having your little guy around must have kept his mind occupied and happy.
    Glad you had a beautiful time with your little cutie-pie and with your wonderful sister too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - where in the world do they have towns with those names? LOL

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh.... the sweet little minion steals the show! :-) What a smile on that guy and sooooo full of energy! Hugs to Enzo... belly issues are no fun... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. And ummmmm.... exactly HOW small are those pieces? From the pic I'm guessing they finish up 1" or less?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enzo, poor guy, hope that problems is resolved by now...messy stuff to deal with!
    Your grandson is adorable! It's always special to have those little people one on one creating good memories.
    Wish my sister could visit more often...sigh...(Lives in South Carolina).
    Darling tiny piecing project...can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete