Friday, April 24, 2015

TGIF

Has it been a peaceful week for you?  Or are you trying to figure out stuff...like me?  I saw this photo on Pinterest and almost snorted my coffee!!! LOL...that is soooo me.  But I did it...I went out in the cold and did some exercise.  


My movie of the week is The Imitation Game...every person in the universe should see this one!  It is a crime what we do to each other.  


My friend Tamra and I are on our continued quest to keep each other on schedule for our Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show entries.  OMG...hers is absolutely fantastic!  Tamra...do you hear me...keep stitchin'!!!  Aren't these blocks fantastic.  A combination of cotton 'n wool :)




I hope you have a relaxing weekend!  And, you are able to take a stitch or 2 :)  I can't wait till Monday because it is the Material Girls Basket Quilt Challenge...a year in the making we will have the reveal and voting!!!

6 comments:

  1. Every time you share a new picture of Tamra's challenge I'm loving it even more!

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that is me in the poster... I do need to get outside. LOL
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of this blog. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've managed to get over to exercise every day this week, and I finished binding another pinwheel quilt, so I guess it's been a good week. Very busy weekend ahead! But it will be filled with grandkids so that's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and white (and quite interesting patterns!) fabric really set off the colorful wools...a great combination! Thanks for the movie recommendation. Stitch on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic of the kitty...so me! Maybe I'll go outside today and walk around. Well, maybe I will. :O) Beautiful work by Tamra!

    ReplyDelete